At Williamsburg Pet Hotel in St. Louis, we understand that each pet is unique and has their own unique needs. Whether your dog or cat is a puppy or kitten, an adult, or a senior, he or she will get the customized care they need during their stay with us. We make sure to address these needs by offering several additional services designed to complement our dog boarding and cat boarding services.
Aside from providing a great lodging experience, Williamsburg Pet Hotel also offers a wide variety of activities to make your pet’s stay with us even better. To find out more about the extras and add-ons to our kennel boarding services, please give us a call in St. Louis at 636-227-5764.
Additional Boarding Activities and Pampering for Your Dog or Cat
Here are some of the additional activities that you can add on top of your pets’ boarding service, for an additional fee. You can to choose one (or more!) of these options to make your pets’ stay with us even more comfortable and memorable.
- Individual Playtime – 20 minutes of 1-on-1 time with one of our staff members
- Half-Day at Doggie Day Camp – One two-hour session (available at a discounted rate if service is in addition to boarding)
- Full Day at Doggie Day Camp – Two two-hour sessions (available at a discounted rate if service is in addition to boarding)
- Pawsitively Gourmet Cookie – A gourmet treat made from either sweet potato or peanut butter. Each cookie is hand-painted with yogurt and carob frosting
- Yoghund Frozen Yogurt – A probiotic-packed frozen treat
- Vacation Photo – A memorabilia of your pet’s stay with us
- Pool Time – 30-minutes of pool time in St. Louis’ first pet pool so that pets can cool down during hot summer days
- Peanut Butter Kong – A special treat for the dog that loves peanut butter
- Massage – A 20-minute rub down by one of our staff members to improve your dog’s blood circulation, reduce muscle tension, and provide pain relief
- Medication/Injection Administration – If your pet has special needs, our highly-trained staff can provide medication or administer shots
Why Choose Us
The staff at Williamsburg Pet Hotel in St. Louis understands that dogs and cats have different personalities, temperament, and special needs. Therefore, we do our best to provide a customized experience to suit each pets’ needs. Our boarding facilities are clean, spacious, and simply amazing. Our suite of rooms comes in different sizes and themes to suit you and your dog’s needs. There are plenty of play areas outdoors, and there is even a swimming pool that your dog can take a dive in when it’s hot. Finally, the owners reside on–site, so they can attend to medical emergencies if necessary.
Learn More About Our Additional Boarding Services
When boarding your dog or cat at our St. Louis pet resorts, you can rest assured that your pet’s stay will include plenty of exercise, social interaction, and treats to suit their unique needs. To learn more about our kennel boarding services, please do not hesitate to call us at 636-227-5764. We look forward to meeting and caring for your pet!